Security & Mobility
Confidentiality. Integrity. Availability.
These are the top concerns of our certified security consultants.
We know security is one of your biggest obstacles. And we know that you, your team and your clients want to access information anywhere, at any time.
That’s why we deliver systems that protect information resources from unauthorized access or disclosure. We strive for accuracy and reliability, while blocking unauthorized modifications. And, we ensure that data is accessible by authorized individuals when needed.
The 3-D Technology Security and Mobility practice provides unique offerings in four areas:
- Security assessments
- Firewall implementation and managed services
- Security strategy development
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
We manage and strengthen the security and privacy of your growing network. Consistent vigilance, evaluation and updates will be the keys to your security success.
At the heart of our solutions are three core principles:
- Confidentiality: 3-D Technology strives to keep your data out of the hands of unauthorized users.
- Integrity: You want to access accurate, reliable, complete information. With 3-D Technology you can trust there have been no unapproved modifications.
- Availability: It’s access when you need it most. When situations are critical, every second counts.
Secure your assets and mitigate risk today, with 3-D Technology at your side.
BIGGEST SECURITY RISK?
According to the Identify Theft Resource Center, attacks on hospitals and other healthcare organizations accounted for 42.4% of all major data breaches in 2014. The Department of Health and Human Services estimates that the top breaches could have affected nearly 7.4 million individuals in some form or another. Despite these red flags, either due to bureaucracy or costs, many care networks are highly susceptible to outside attacks.